ABL Asset Management was certified as the 1st ISO 27001 Asset Management Company in Pakistan at a ceremony, Syed Farukh Mazhar, Managing Director SGS Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd presented the certificate to Farid Khan, CEO of ABL Asset Management.
ISO/IEC 27001 is an information security management system (ISMS) ISO/IEC 27001:2005 that specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving a documented Information Security Management System within the context of the organization’s overall business risks.
The ISMS covers the activities of ABLAMC’s Information Technology Department for business applications, relating to the provision of operation, maintenance and management of server, router, firewall, applications, networks, electronic communications and web access.
- DG Khan Cement Deploys Oracle E-Business Suite
- PSO Upgrades its SAP System
- Al-Rahim Textiles Implements ERP Technologies
- ACCA launches its iPad and iPhone apps for Professionals and Students
- JS Bank to Upgrade its System to Oracle