Summit Bank received ‘The Rock Award for 2011-12’ from Xpress Money Services Limited in a prestigious ceremony held recently in Abu Dhabi (UAE).
Farrukh Majeed, Head of Home Remittance received the award on behalf of Summit Bank for overall best performing agent in the Middle East, North Africa, Afghanistan and Pakistan regions receiving markets.
The ceremony was attended by senior management of leading financial institutions from various regions.
Speaking on the occasion Head of Home Remittance Summit Bank, Farrukh Majeed, said “Home Remittance is vital element for Pakistan economy and Summit Bank has taken various initiatives to contribute in this national cause and that is why Summit bank is now rated among top banks in Pakistan in terms of home remittance”.
- Xpress Money Service Awards National Bank of Pakistan
- Corporate Awards Ceremony by ICAP and ICMAP to be held on 8th October
- Money Gram Gradually Taking Over Remittance Market in Pakistan
- Meezan Bank Conducts Training for Sri Lankan Bankers on Islamic Banking
- Best Islamic Bank Dished out to Meezan Bank