Xpress Money Services Limited which is the third largest money transfer service provider in the world, awards National Bank of Pakistan the “Max Factor of the Year-2011/12”, in a ceremony held in Abu Dhabi recently, says a press release.
The ceremony was attended by senior management of leading financial institutions from Middle East, North Africa, Afghanistan and Pakistan. NBP has been awarded for maximum distribution growth in home remittances in the above mentioned regions/receiving markets, in the year 2011/12.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Shaheen said, “home remittances are vital for developing economies in general and especially for Pakistan as remittances play a very important role in building foreign exchange reserves, improving the standard of living, reduces the level and severity of poverty which ultimately strengthens the economy for the benefit of the entire nation”.
“This award once again proves NBP’s commitment to the home remittances business, in pursuit of the national cause”, he added.
- Summit Bank Receives Remittance Award from from Xpress Money Service
- British Qualification ACCA publishes review of Public Private Partnership
- Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan and Western Union Enter into Partnership
- Bank of Khyber Reach Assets Reach Rs. 68 Billion
- CJ inaugurates 66th branch of Khyer Bank