National Bank of Pakistan has deployed Pakistan’s first Solar Powered ATM at its Defence Housing Society Branch, Karachi.
This is a step towards going Green along with it is considered an essential in long term planning while eying Pakistan’s energy crisis that has damaged businesses countrywide.
Nausherwan Adil, SEVP/Group Chief Operations Group, Zubair Ahmed, SEVP/Group Chief, Logistic Support & Engineering Group and Samar Abbas Jafri, SVP/Regional Head South and others inaugurated solar ATM.
According to the official press release, National Bank of Pakistan has planned to install more ATMs on solar energy so as to use natural resources without misuse of generated electricity and fuel.
- IBA and National Bank Join Hands to Train National Bank Employees
- Allied Bank Receives Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- Ali Habib, the billionaire Head of House of Habib, appointed as Chairman of PBC
- Allied Bank Planning to Jump in Mobile Banking
- Banking Magnate Mansha Advocates Trade with India