KASB Securities Ltd, Pakistan’s leading brokerage firm, has been ranked the ‘Best Domestic Equities House’ in Pakistan by AsiaMoney, continuing its stronghold on Pakistan’s equity markets related polls and awards, says a Press release.
The latest recognition follows KASB Securities’ recent dominance of the AsiaMoney Polls, where KASB secured the top spot in all seven of the research sub-categories as well as winning best sales and best execution.
Closer to home, KASB Securities was rated as Pakistan’s Best Equity House by CFA Association of Pakistan for the third year running in a poll of domestic institutional clients during the ‘CFA Excellence Awards’ held in mid 2011, while KASB’s analysts extended their hold on the Best Analyst Award to 6 years.
The recognition both at home and abroad consolidates KASB’s positioning as Pakistan’s leading capital markets franchise and is an appreciation of the company’s focus on providing clients with exceptional service and value-added investment recommendations and research.
- CFA Society announces 9th Annual Excellence Awards
- Best Islamic Bank Dished out to Meezan Bank
- United Bank Declared as the Best Domestic Bank
- Summit Bank Receives Remittance Award from from Xpress Money Service
- Xpress Money Service Awards National Bank of Pakistan