These young globalistas can now enjoy the company of new travel companions which have two ranges of toys aimed at pre-school and older children, the travel experience has been further refined by Emirates to enable young passengers to have an entertaining, memorable journey, says a press release.
Emirates airline has been a popular choice for many Pakistanis with tiny tots heading abroad for their summer holidays. Pre-school children can look forward to collecting a range of original monster characters from the ‘Fly With Me Monster’ collection.
The playful monsters – Jimbob, Tezz, Camus and Wagga, each have their own personalities and traits, and are ideal characters to fuel a child’s imagination.
Each monster toy comes in three product categories; Blanket Buddies – plush characters wrapped around soft polar fleece blankets, Seat Belt Critters – little toys worn around a seat belt to encourage safety and Magnetic Sketchers where Emirates’ youngest customers can unleash their inner Picasso for hours of creativity and entertainment.
- Best Employer List: Procter & Gamble Beats Down Ernst and Young
- Revolution in Tax System is Vital: Ferguson Tax Partner, Shabbar Zaidi
- New Scheme for Affluent Tax Evaders: FBR
- Barclays to Invest PKR 7 Crore to Develop Entrepreneurial Skills in Pakistan
- Maleeha Bangash to Join JS Investments as Chief Strategy Officer