At a ceremony held recently at Karachi, Mr. Azfar Naqvi, CFO of Samba Bank signed the agreement, while Mr. Naseer Akhtar, President and CEO, signed on behalf of InfoTech.
The ceremony was also attended by Salman Siddiqui and Agha Jan from Microsoft Pakistan. The picture taken at the ceremony shows the signing in process , with Mr. Lawrence Pereira, Head of IT, SBL, and Asim Haque (Vice President), Faisal Misbah (Business Unit Manager), Hamid Karim (Key Account Manager), and Syed Farhan Haider (Sales Account Manager) of InfoTech present on the occasion.
Speaking after the signing ceremony, Mr. Naqvi said “Samba Bank took the decision to renew the MS Agreement to stay current on technology as per our strategic direction on IT. We are thankful to InfoTech for working with us”.
On the occasion, Mr. Naseer Akhtar said, “We are grateful to Samba Bank for reposing their trust in InfoTech, and look forward to deploy the latest technology at SBL for them to stay current, and make the most use of this Enterprise Agreement”.
- MCB Bank Deploys Collaboration Solutions from Microsoft
- Faysal Bank Sings Agreement with a Chinese Firm
- Habib Bank Entered into Strategic Partnership with Chevron Pakistan
- Habib Bank Signs Accord with Daewoo Express
- Meezan Bank Planning to finance for Dell Laptops