According to highly reliable source of EconomyAge, Engro Fertilizer, a subsidiary of Pakistan’s Proud Engro Corporation has lost its President and CEO, Khalid Mansoor.
Although there has been no notice from Engro Fertilizer to Karachi Stock Exchange but EconomyAge’s highly reliable sources confirmed.
Khalid Mansoor holds a degree in Chemical Engineering with distinction and honors. He is a Senior Vice President of Engro Corporation Limited and since January 2012 also serves as the President & Chief Executive Officer of Engro Fertilizers Limited.
Previously he was the Chief Executive of Engro Powergen Qadirpur Limited, and Engro Powergen. He is also a Director of Engro Polymer & Chemicals Limited. He has held various key assignments at Engro and with Esso Chemical Canada including development and execution of various major expansion projects. He joined the Board in 2006.
It would be interesting to note that Khalid was also the President & CEO of Sindh Engro Coal Mining Company, a troubled project of Engro due to tensions between Ex-CEO Asad Umar and PPP government.
- Dramatic Situation: Aliuddin Ansari becomes new CEO of Engro Corporation
- Asad Umar, President Engro Corporation Takes Early Retirement
- Ex Engro Head Asad Umar officially joins PTI
- Engro Corporation in Great Trouble. From Internal Rifts to Legal Battle With the Ministry
- Not Doing Enough: Dawood Fertilizers Removed Rashid Lone from CEO Position