Meezan Bank, an awarded bank for best Islamic Bank in Pakistan, has appoint new auditors to audit its financial statements.
Meezan Bank, in a notice sent to Karachi Stock Exchange, notifies public and investors that the old auditors M/S KPMG Taseer Hadi & Co. the retiring auditors complete their 5 years period and in accordance with the code of corporate governance (which do not allow any audit firm to work for more than 5 years).
Meezan Bank will be considering the appointment of A.F.Ferguson in their next meeting. It would be interesting to note that Meezan is not only leading Islamic Banking market but also have plans for growth – and result in a profitable addition to A.F.Ferguson’s clientele.
- Meezan Bank to Contribute its Research to JIBF
- SECP takes action against Directors and Auditors of Companies
- Mobile Phone Airtime to be Used as an Asset to Structure Financial Products
- Meezan Bank awarded ‘Best Islamic Bank in Pakistan
- Best Islamic Bank Dished out to Meezan Bank