If anything, this year has been good for the whole group, which includes Wateen, Warid, UBL and Alfalah Insurance, in terms of market share, awards and now Profits.
Bank’s interest revenue stood at Rs. 44 Billion while on other hand interest expense were controlled tightly resulting in a net interest income of Rs. 18 Billion, up from Rs. 13 Billion last year.
Bank Alfalah also paid a cash divided on Rs 1.75 per share. Bank has now Rs. 6 Billion in reserves.
- United Bank Made Rs 930 Crore in Six Months of 2012
- Corporate Results: Standard Chartered Reports Rs. 5.4 Billion in Profits
- MCB Bank Made PKR 1,667 Crore with a Modest Growth
- Yes They Can – Silk Bank Grows by 150%
- GlaxoSmithKline Made over a Billion Rupees in 2011