Meezan Bank has been awarded ‘Best Islamic Bank in Pakistan’ for 2011 by Islamic Finance News of REDmoney Group, Malaysia.
The Islamic Finance News (IFN) Awards honor the best in the Islamic financial industry and is one of the most prestigious and recognized awards in the global Islamic financial markets. This is Meezan Bank’s 7th consecutive award in this category – having won the award of Best Islamic Bank in Pakistan every year since 2005.
The award brings to light a highly successful and record-breaking year for Meezan Bank.
The Bank demonstrated robust business growth in 2011, closing the year with a deposit figure of over Rs. 170 billion. With a branch network of 275 branches in 83 cities across Pakistan, Meezan Bank is not only the first and largest Islamic bank in Pakistan but also the fastest growing bank in the country.
The Bank’s strategy to continue expanding its branch network is driven by its vision to “Establish Islamic Banking as banking of first choice” by making Islamic banking facilities available to each and every citizen of Pakistan.
- Best Islamic Bank Dished out to Meezan Bank
- CFA Society announces 9th Annual Excellence Awards
- Meezan Bank to Contribute its Research to JIBF
- Meezan Bank Conducts Training for Sri Lankan Bankers on Islamic Banking
- Meezan Bank to Start 25 New Branches in March – What are their plans?